Resources and information on this page will help ENCWLOA officials be as prepared as possible for Game Day and also communicate any issues encountered on Game Day.
Game Day Checklist
ACCESSORIES & OTHER ITEMS
Game Day Procedures
- Arrive at site at least 40 minutes prior to game time.
- Meet with your Partner and together go through the Pre-Game Checklist:
- Check clock/timer when you arrive.
- Ask Timer or Game Administrator or Head Coach if there will be announcements.
- Walk the field. Check both goals/nets and all lines (including goal lines and dots).
- Speak with Timer. Give Timer the one-page sheet that describes duties.
- Speak with the Announcer (if applicable).
- Check the Score Keeper & table. Give Score Keeper the one-page sheet that describes duties.
- Make sure there is a possession arrow or other item that indicates possession for alternate possession.
- Tell Game Administrator or Head Coach that there must be a Score Keeper at the table when there is 15:00MIN left on the clock.
- Write the name of Game Administrator in the score book (New procedure in 2017).
- Tell both Coaches that line-ups/rosters must be at the table when there is 10:00MIN left on the clock.
- Check that the Substitution Area has been correctly created with cones.
- Coaches & Captains meeting when there is 5:00MIN left on the clock.
- Stick check (includes uniform & jewelry check) when there is 0:00MIN left on the clock.
Game Day Overtime & Weather Policies
Game Day Issues & Special Circumstances
ENCWLOA encourages all game participants to communicate with us. Good communication helps keep the game safe, fair, and fun for all participants. Please use this form to report any issues or special circumstances that were identified on game day.
ENCWLOA OFFICIALS AND EVENTS